Choose Your Option:
obp’s ER-SPEC is the medical industry’s premier line of single-use vaginal specula with integrated LED light source. Each ER-SPEC unit comes ready for use; no additional parts, components, or assembly required. ER-SPEC effectively eliminates the time and expense of reprocessing, reducing the risk of cross-contamination by making rechargeable and plug-in light sources obsolete.
Consider the following obp survey results:
- Over 90% of users polled agree that ER-SPEC vaginal specula save them time
- Over 85% of users polled agree that ER-SPEC vaginal specula help reduce risk of cross-contamination
- Over 75% of users polled switched to ER-SPEC vaginal specula because they were tired of reusable light sources
ER-SPEC is the most complete line of lighted single-use vaginal specula now offered in sizes extra-small through extra-large. Also available, OFFICESPEC, the world’s first single-use side-opening vaginal speculum with integrated LED light source (available in size medium only).
Never reprocess, charge, plug-in, or replace a reusable light source again. ER-SPEC is ideal for routine pelvic exams or any procedure requiring access and illumination of the vaginal cavity.
ER-SPEC’s LED light source is powered by low-voltage alkaline button batteries. Click here to learn more about our batteries.
* ER-SPEC size medium is changing from green to orange. You can still continue to use any remaining green medium ER-SPEC.
- Vizient contract # MS3250
- HealthTrust contract # HPG-5741
- Intalere contract # VH11348
- Premier contract # PP-AC-120
- ROi contract # RMS02360
- FirstChoice contract # FC2370
- ER-SPEC comes ready for use, no assembly and/or additional parts required
- Each ER-SPEC comes complete with an integrated high powered, battery-operated LED light source
- The ER-SPEC LED light source generates no damaging heat and can produce peak light for 30+ minutes
- ER-SPEC offers a comfortable ergonomic design for improved balance and easy maneuverability during exams
- ER-SPEC features patented locking hinges for added strength and stability
- ER-SPEC are available in both sterile and non-sterile models
- Available in 6 sizes:
- Side-Opening (Medium)