Choose Your Option:
ONETRAC LX is a single-use, cordless surgical retractor with integrated multi-LED light source and dual smoke evacuation channels. This ready-to-use device eliminates the time and expense of reprocessing and reduces the risk of cross-contamination in the surgical setting by making reusable devices and fiber-optic light cables obsolete.
ONETRAC LX was designed for surgeons performing demanding procedures requiring greater illumination strength, coverage, and duration.
Illumination and evacuation in the depths of a surgical pocket can be met within seconds – no assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic cables required. ONETRAC LX is ideal for breast and reconstructive procedures as well as other surgical procedures requiring access, illumination, and retraction of soft tissue.
Contract availability coming soon.
- Disposable, single-use device reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Integrated cordless LED lights are cooler providing direct illumination and peak power for over 3 hours of continuous use
- On/off switch allows user to cycle through multiple lighting configurations
- Light intensity adjustment dial allows user to set illumination strength at optimal level
- Integrated dual smoke evacuation channels for rapid suction
- Color-coded size indicator allows user to easily identify and differentiate blade sizes
- Graded measurement markers on blade top to determine depth of surgical pocket
- Newly designed ergonomic handle for improved maneuverability
- Revolutionary reinforced nylon material provides exceptional strength and rigidity
- Atraumatic grip at distal end of blade to maximize tissue adherence
- Touch free battery removal option