Choose Your Option:
ONETRAC LX is a single-use, cordless surgical retractor with integrated multi-LED light source and dual smoke evacuation channels. This ready-to-use device eliminates the time and expense of reprocessing and reduces the risk of cross-contamination in the surgical setting by making reusable devices and fiber-optic light cables obsolete.
Illumination and smoke evacuation in the depths of a surgical pocket can be met within seconds – no assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic cables required. ONETRAC LX is ideal for breast and reconstructive procedures as well as other surgical procedures requiring access, illumination, and retraction of soft tissue.
ONETRAC LX was designed for surgeons performing demanding procedures requiring greater illumination strength, coverage, and duration.
ONETRAC LX Light Source Demonstration Video
- Premier contract # PP-OR-1449
- HealthTrust contract # HPG-39624
- Disposable, single-use device reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Integrated cordless LED lights are cooler providing direct illumination and peak power for over 3 hours of continuous use
- On/off button allows user to cycle through multiple lighting configurations
- Light intensity adjustment dial allows user to set illumination strength at optimal level
- Integrated dual smoke evacuation channels for rapid suction
- Color-coded battery activation tab allows user to easily identify and differentiate blade sizes
- Graded measurement markers on blade top to determine depth of surgical pocket
- Newly designed ergonomic handle for improved maneuverability
- Revolutionary reinforced nylon material provides exceptional strength and rigidity
- Atraumatic grip at distal end of blade to maximize tissue adherence
- Patented touch-free battery removal allows for disposal of batteries without battery contact for easy recycling