Choose Your Option:
ONETRAC LXD is a single-use, cordless dual-blade surgical retractor with integrated multi-LED light source and dual smoke evacuation channels.
This ready-to-use device eliminates the time and expense of reprocessing and reduces the risk of cross-contamination in the surgical setting by making reusable devices and fiber-optic light cables obsolete.
Illumination and smoke evacuation in the depths of a surgical pocket can be met within seconds – no assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic cables required.
- Premier contract # PP-OR-1741
- HealthTrust contract # HPG-39624
- Disposable, single-use device reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Integrated cordless LED lights are cooler, providing direct illumination and peak power for over 3 hours of continuous use
- Patented dual-blade LED circuitry enables instantaneous transition between LEDs on either blade with the press of a button
- Patented dual smoke evacuation channels allow for efficient mid-procedure transition from one blade to another (custom smoke evacuation adapter included with each unit)
- Color-coded battery activation tab allows user to easily identify and differentiate blade sizes
- Newly designed ergonomic handle for improved maneuverability
- Revolutionary reinforced nylon material provides exceptional strength and rigidity
- Atraumatic grip at distal end of blade to maximize tissue adherence
- Patented touch-free battery removal allows for disposal of batteries without battery contact for easy recycling