Choose Your Option:
ONETRAC LXS is a single-use suction device with integrated, cordless radial LED light source.
This addition to obp’s family of illuminating surgical devices was designed for surgeons performing demanding procedures requiring targeted illumination and rapid aspiration in one fully integrated device.
Illumination and aspiration in the depths of a surgical pocket can be met within seconds – no assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic cables required.
- Premier contract # PP-OR-1449
- HealthTrust contract # HPG-39624
- Disposable, single-use device reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Integrated cordless LED lights are cooler providing direct illumination and peak power for over 3 hours of continuous use
- Radial light coverage allows for full visibility of a natural cavity or surgical pocket
- Patent-pending LED driven lens & reflector technology enable an ultra-bright spotlight housed in a low-profile package
- Centrally located on/off button
- 4.5mm cannula channel allows for rapid suction
- Color-coded battery activation tab
- Curved cannula for easy access and targeted placement within a deep pocket
- Ergonomic handle for improved maneuverability
- Revolutionary reinforced nylon material provides exceptional strength and rigidity
- Atraumatic clog-resistant crown tip at distal end
- Patented touch-free battery removal allows for disposal of batteries without battery contact for easy recycling