Choose Your Option:
obp’s ONETRAC is the first single-use cordless surgical retractor with integrated LED light source and smoke evacuation channel. This ready-to-use device eliminates the time and expense of reprocessing and reduces the risk of cross-contamination in the surgical setting by making reusable devices and fiber-optic light cables obsolete.
Consider the following obp survey results:
- 75% of plastic surgeons polled are concerned with the ongoing expense of reusable and semi-disposable surgical retractors
Illumination in the depths of a surgical tissue pocket or cavity can now be met within seconds; no assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic cables required. ONETRAC is ideal for breast and reconstructive procedures as well as other surgical procedures requiring access, illumination, and retraction of soft tissue.
ONETRAC’s LED light source is powered by low-voltage alkaline button batteries. Click here to learn more about our batteries.
- Premier contract # PP-OR-1449
- Vizient contract # MS3250
- ROi contract # RMS02360
- FirstChoice contract: FC2370
- Intalere contract # VH11348
- ONETRAC comes ready for use with its own integrated, ultra-bright, single-use LED light source smoke evacuation channel
- On/Off switch to preserve illumination strength
- No assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic light cables required
- Lightweight for improved maneuverability
- Revolutionary reinforced nylon material provides exceptional strength and rigidity
- Angled tip with grip for improved tissue adherence
- Individually packed sterile