Choose Your Option:
ONETRAC is a single-use, cordless surgical retractor with integrated LED light source and smoke evacuation channel.
This ready-to-use device eliminates the time and expense of reprocessing and reduces the risk of cross-contamination in the surgical setting by making reusable devices and fiber-optic light cables obsolete.
Consider the following obp survey results:
- 75% of plastic surgeons polled are concerned with the ongoing expense of reusable and semi-disposable surgical retractors
Illumination in the depths of a surgical tissue pocket or cavity can now be met within seconds; no assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic cables required.
ONETRAC’s LED light source is powered by low-voltage alkaline button batteries. Click here to learn more about our batteries.
- Premier contract # PP-OR-1741
- HealthTrust contract # HPG-39624
- FirstChoice contract: FC2370
- Intalere contract # VH11348
- Disposable, single-use device reduces risk of cross-contamination
- On/off switch to preserve and maximize duration of peak illumination strength
- Integrated cordless LED light source produces no damaging heat and will provide peak power for 90 minutes
- Integrated smoke evacuation channel
- Revolutionary reinforced nylon material provides exceptional strength and rigidity
- Angled tip with grip for improved tissue adherence
- Lightweight for added comfort and ease of use