Shipping and Returns
OBP MEDICAL SHIPPING POLICY
- All products are shippable to destinations within the United States.
- Orders will be shipped within 3 days of payment or purchase order (if credit is approved) unless otherwise specified.
- All shipments are sent via UPS unless otherwise specified.
- Standard UPS shipping rates plus shipping and handling fees will be applied to the customer invoice.
- A UPS tracking number will be sent to the customer by email once issued by the carrier. Shipments can be tracked electronically at www.UPS.com.
OBP MEDICAL RETURN POLICY
- Accept eligible returns within 30 days of customer receiving order.
- Returns are only accepted for defective products.
- Defective product complaints may be communicated via telephone (888-300-2946) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Customer must provide the lot number of defective product when issuing complaint.
- Used or opened product will not be accepted under any circumstances due to contamination risks.
- An unopened product from the same lot number or batch may be returned for evaluation.
- Whenever additional information is required, “good faith” effort will be made to obtain such information, and a reasonable number of attempts will be made to contact the reporter either by phone, fax or letter.
- Following evaluation of complaint, if product is proven to be defective by OBP Medical Quality Assurance, product will be replaced or a full refund will be made at customer’s discretion. Refunds will be applied in the same form customer payment was issued.
360 Merrimack Street
Lawrence, MA 01843